Microsoft365.com/setup – Sign In & Enter Product key| Get Microsoft 365 setup
Get Microsoft 365 setup by visiting microsoft365.com/setup. Sign in to Microsoft account, enter the product key and get apps quickly. Microsoft 365 is the best way to get all the apps of Office within one subscription. In case you are trying to log in at Microsoft 365/setup, you can use the other accounts like OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, or Xbox Live (if you already are using any of these services). Download & use Microsoft365 setup wizard using microsoft365.com/setup site, follow instructions and install apps.
What are the easiest steps to use Microsoft 365 setup?
- Use Microsoft 365/setup site on your web browser.
- Login to Microsoft 365 account if you are not already signed in.
- Paste the keycode at microsoft365.cpm/setup and submit it.
- Download Microsoft 365 setup and follow instructions to install.
- Get started with the help of the product key.
- Launch the MS 365 apps and use according to requirement like Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other.
How to register for Microsoft Office 365 account?
Even though you can register for an office 365 account in a few methods, here the common method is shown that you can follow to create an account;
- Go to microsoft365.com/setup.
- Otherwise, reach the Microsoft Cloud Partner site.
- Hit the “Sign Up” or “Create A New Account” tab displaying on the screen.
- Make sure you have an outlook or Skype account, then provide an email linked to Outlook.
- In other cases, you can use an active mobile number.
- Now, click on NEXT and create a password.
- Follow instructions to complete the process.
How to Install Microsoft 365 Setup on Windows
Go to microsoft365.cpm/setup for Office Setup.
Sign In or Create a new Microsoft Account.
Find your Office Product Key.
Enter Microsoft Office Product key.
Select your Country and Language.
Download Office Setup and follow On-Screen instructions.
Where to enroll my Microsoft Office 365 product key?
Before you enroll in Office 365 keycode through microsoft365.com/setup or any other, let’s take a quick look at what is Microsoft 365 product key? Microsoft 365 product key is the 25 alphanumeric digits code available at Microsoft store, retail store, and third-party stores. Therefore, you can purchase a copy of the keycode from anywhere, then follow the below steps to use or enter the Office 365 keycode;
- Go to the microsoft365.com/setup site.
- Once you reach, sign-in to MS 365 account.
- Now, carefully enter the keycode that you purchased recently.
- It will display prompts, hence follow them and redeem the keycode.
If you purchased the key from Microsoft Store, then follow the below steps rather than using Microsoft 365/setup method;
- Open www.microsoftstore.com link.
- Provide details and Sign-In, if you are not logged in already.
- Go to “Order History” and look for the product key.
- Then, two times hit on Install Office and find out the keycode.
- Tap on “Hi. Let’s get your Office,” then follow prompts.
How to install Microsoft office 365?
The installation of Microsoft 365 can be completed through microsoft365.com/setup in two steps; download Microsoft 365 and install the Microsoft 365 setup. However, some basic requirements such as office account, keycode, enough hard disk space, or more are mandatory before installation. Then, follow the below steps to complete the process;
Step 1 – Download Microsoft Office 365 on the system –
- Connect the device to a stable internet connection and launch an internet browser.
- Click on microsoft365.com/setup URL and reach on the official webpage.
- Tap on Sign-In and type the correct Office 365 account details.
- It may ask you to enter a keycode, so provide the code and submit.
- Otherwise, go to Microsoft HOME PAGE, then hit Office 365 install.
- You will need to wait for some time until the Microsoft365 setup gets download.
Next step, follow the below steps to install Microsoft 365.
Step 2- Microsoft Office 365 installation
Install Microsoft Office 365 on Windows –
- Check whether the Office 365 setup download has been completed from the microsoft365.com/setup webpage.
- Now through the used browser, hit on options like Run, Save File, setup, or other.
- On your Windows device, hit YES if you get prompt.
- Wait for the notification saying – You’re all set! The Office is installed now.
- Then, read MS 365 setup license terms and hit the “I accept” tab.
Install Microsoft Office 365 on Mac –
- Make sure the Microsoft 365 setup has completed the download from Microsoft 365/setup for your Mac device.
- Open Finder or go to downloads to locate the setup file.
- Once you see the installer.pkg file, double-tap on it.
- Take a review of license terms of software, hit CONTINUE and browser the location.
- Click on Install, then provide the Mac details once asked.
- Click on “Install Software” and open Microsoft 365 apps.
- Once you open any of the app/programs, hit on “Get started” and use it.
Step 3 – Activate Microsoft 365 –
- Make sure the setup is installed through microsoft365.cpm/setup completely.
- From the start menu (in Windows) or Finder (in mac), open any Microsoft 365 like Word, Excel etc.
- Next, hit the Start button and reach on the welcome page.
- It will automatically ask for license terms, therefore, accept it.
- Once asked, provide MS office account details.
- If it shows the Activate option, then open the tab and follow prompts to activate the setup.
What are the steps to set up Microsoft Office 365?
Use Microsoft 365/setup or follow the below steps to set up Office 365 for business;
- Ensure you have already an Office 365business account.
- Otherwise, sign up for the account of Microsoft 365business.
- Now, login and add the domain you want to use.
- Install Office on your system and set up Outlook for email.
- Import the mail address and use a public website.
- Connect Microsoft office 365 to your website and use it further.
Visit microsoft365.com/setup; if you need to access quickly for downloading Office 365 on your system, then you can install the setup using the product key. For more help or getting solutions for tech issues, contact Office tech support.